Pane’ramik is a provider of advertising industry services and technologies. We offer complete advertising with film and digital solutions for production, post-production, archiving and asset management. Pane’ramik operates locations in film, video and digital production markets around the world.
• Receive and greet incoming clients and staff, log entries, and track personnel.
• Answer and direct incoming calls.
• Assist client services team with orders and deliveries.
• File various documentation.
• Reconcile spending receipts.
• Handle special projects as directed.
• Conduct administrative duties as necessary such as scanning, filing, and faxing.
• Work closely with our Scheduling department to maintain current production schedules
• Handle projects for the Operations team
Qualifications / Background
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• An understanding of VFX and Post Production processes and pipelines is preferred
• Excellent attention to detail
• Clear and professional phone demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Good organizational skills
• Interest in learning new material as needed in fast-paced and technical professional environment
Candidate is also be expected to have a flexible schedule.
• Proficient with Google Suite
If you’re an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we’d like you to join our team! We offer a competitive compensation.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. EOE M/F/D/V