Primary functions include Engaging and Securing film projects. While working closely with Talent Managers to ensure that project requirements are delivered as scheduled. Customer correspondence must be maintained and developed by receiving and processing orders in a timely and accurate manner. Must effectively analyze and communicate information in order to resolve customer concerns as they arise. Work closely with Billing and Operations Management personnel to ensure smooth flow of billing information and documents throughout the facility. Manage the Account Service Team to maintain optimal efficiency.
• Ensure Talent Managers maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work initiated. Oversee client and account management with single point-of-contact option for work-in-progress queries related to specific service jobs.
• Ensure that Account Managers support a defined range of products and services to assigned account clients through general product knowledge. Referral and tracking of customers to other facilities as required.
• Support service team so that they are able to maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems on time, with high quality and a positive attitude.
• Verify service orders are constructed as required so service team is able to coordinate with sale support to manage account service jobs. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed when service team constructs work orders.
• Ensure work orders are complete, processed and forwarded for invoicing.
• Ensure that Account Managers are working with scheduling, operations and logistics, and monitor the status and accuracy of initiated work orders. Resolve any resource, service completion time, or technical conflicts.
• Ensure that service team efficiently and accurately create, process, distribute and track work orders using standardized operating procedures, software tools, and communications with and basic knowledge of interrelated company departments including vault, billing, credit, sales and operations.
• Monitor daily direction of service team to ensure the highest possible level of service to the customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• 3-5 years previous experience in generating project leads and maintaining relations.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Prior experience in booking, sales, and media enterprise.
• Strong computer skills, including experience using Google Suite.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
• Proven planning and problem solving abilities are required.
• The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure while managing a team is essential.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Understanding of financial plans and budgets.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you’re an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we’d like you to join our team! We offer a competitive compensation.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. EOE M/F/D/V