Primary functions include Organization and Asset Maintenance. Ability to work in a team environment to ensure that Media Assets are ready for Post-Production. Work closely with Production and Post-Production personnel to streamline assets throughout the project duration. Efficiently secure digital and print materials to follow contract guidelines.
• Media File Management – organization and management of media files, incoming / outgoing, for workflows within department.
• Data Management – organization and management of data as associated to media files and workflow within department.
• NLE Systems Operation – management of Final Cut Pro systems for organization of editorial bins, and export of proxy media and metadata.
• Encoding Operations – setup and QC of encoding profiles for batch processing.
• Platform Services – ingest and permissions management of file assets into various client facing platforms managed within the department.
• Asset Inventory Management – management of incoming / outgoing asset inventory within the department.
• Customer Service – as needed, customer interfacing for support of client facing platforms within the department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Advanced experience in file and data management.
• Experience with encoding workflows and software.
• Experience with media and metadata management in CMS platforms
• Experience with Final Cut Pro X a plus
If you’re an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we’d like you to join our team! We offer a competitive compensation.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. EOE M/F/D/V